Work With Us
Join Our Growing Team in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area!
We take pride in our commitment to quality and excellence in commercial construction projects. Join our team and be a part of our exciting journey to build a better future.
Lorie Galloway Companies, Inc. is a dynamic and growing commercial masonry company located in the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), TX area. For more than 20 years, we have built DFW’s finest masonry hardscapes for commercial and residential developments.
We work hand-in-hand with general contractors, residential developers, local municipalities, and utility contractors to accomplish the best results.
We are seeking a full-time Site Superintendent. This position is responsible for all activities at the construction site, provides a safe working environment for all personnel, maintains an appropriate schedule, and ensures the project stays within budget. This position will work closely with the Project Manager, field engineers, skilled craft employees, and subcontractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Provides a safe work environment
- Maintain and update daily field reports in the field reporting software, Knowify
- Ensure the accuracy of field documents and reports
- Facilitate “Tool Box Talks” as necessary
- Ensure adherence to site safety standards and document discrepancies, if necessary
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors and contractors
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Prioritizes and coordinates work for all groups to ensure the project remains under budget and on schedule
- Brings in new trades as the project requires them
- Collaborates with the management of the trades to ensure work is being done in a manner consistent with the project plans
- Works as a liaison to the Project Manager, coordinating plans and construction activities with them
- Maintains inventory on the project site
- Some hands-on work may be required as necessary
- Other related projects, as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideal candidate lives 30 minutes from Frisco, TX
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Computer proficiency is a must
- Familiarity with construction management software is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with strict attention to detail
- Willingness to travel (daily, and for short/long-term travel assignments)
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to process requests quickly and efficiently
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and self-starter
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline driven
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 4 - 6 years experience in construction management or other related fields
- Clean driving record
All reasonable accommodations will be considered as it relates to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Lorie Galloway Companies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, or disability status.
Why Join Us:
At Lorie Galloway Companies, Inc., we value our employees and offer a supportive and collaborative work environment. We are committed to safety, integrity, and a passion for what we do. We take pride in delivering exceptional results and believe in the value of a job well done. If you are looking for a career where you can be part of a team, taking on challenging but rewarding work we invite you to be part of our team. Join us, and together, we can build a brighter future in the construction industry.
How to Apply:
If you are a dedicated construction professional ready to take on new challenges and grow with us, here’s how to apply. Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line, “Site Superintendent Application" with these 2 things:
- A short video answering these three things:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- What is your ideal work environment?
- What are your strengths?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you!